5 prayers for money and financial freedom with Bible Scriptures – #5 will help you in this recession
Prayers for money: Is money spiritual and worthy enough to pray for? Learn what the Bible says about it and how you can pray for financial stability, employment and prosperity. A financial sphere is the one most of us struggle with. Often times we cannot get what we want and even what we need for life. These things evoke anxiety and leave many people in depression. But can you pray to GOD to get your needs met and is He interested in such prayers?
- BBNaija: See what TTT’s wife did after he had s*x with Bisola and collected “headies from her”
- 9 most mysterious musicians of all time – #1 was a devil worshiper & all his songs were about satan
- Mysterious places on earth scientists still cant explain – This’ll make you fear GOD (With Photos)
- #BBNaija’s Thin Tall Tony insults wife and kids; denies them in front of Bisola and TBoss (Full Video)
5 ways to pray to God for money:
1. Pray for your daily needs.
Jesus in His famous prayer said:
“Give us this day our daily bread.” (Matthew 6:11)
At the end of the same chapter He continues:
“For your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” (Matthew 6:32-33)
And He actually promises to provide us with what we need for life. So, you can use these Scriptures to build up your faith and come to the Lord in prayer for the money to meet your daily needs.