How Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With my fiancee, Sarah Ofili Behind My Back – Ikechukwu
Nigerian rapper, Ikechukwu has stirred up a serious controversy after he recently revealed the reason for his 2012 break-up with his celebrity girlfriend, model, beauty specialist and designer, Sarah Ofili. Featuring on a popular podcast, Loose Talk, Ikechukwu revealed why he isn’t friends with Terry tha Rapman, alleging that the rapper was having an affair with his then fiancee, Sarah. When asked what his problem with Terry tha Rapman was, Ikechukwu openly revealed that the Kaduna rapper was instrumental in the break-up between him and his ex-fiance.
- LADIES: 13 things you should do to keep your man – EVERY MAN loves #11
- 15 signs the two of you are simply meant to be together..
- Prediction and analysis of the future of MMM – This is what will happen this month
- 10 Nigerian tourist centers that are better than going to Dubai – You never knew about these places (+Pics)
He said, “smile in your face, all the time…back stabbers. That’s how I felt”
“I’m like damn, ni**a, you (Terry) was f*cking my shortie and you ain’t tell? Trying to be my hommie?”
Ikechukwu then went on to reveal that even after finding out about the relationship, he still kept it cool with both Sarah and Terry, while also trying to make his relationship work.
“but guess what? I still played the bigger man. Once I got that whiff, I was still like, Okay…I ain’t even tell her that I knew the whiff.
“I see him (Terry) when I’m with her, I’m like. Okay…
“Is that Terry on the phone? Tell that ni**a I said what’s up…you know what I’m saying?
“Oh that’s your sister? Joy? oh Joy what’s up, you’re family…
“After all, my best friend Chocho be confirming and confiding in me like, and be like yo, everything knows…it’s all good.
“But at the end of the day, after we went our separate ways, it came out that they (Sarah and Terry) always used to play.
The former Storm Records artiste reiterated that up until now he still finds it hard to understand how Sarah would cheat on him even after he did all he could for her to become popular.
“Personally, I don’t get it…You (Sarah) want the limelight, you claim you wanna build, you wanna grow, and you have all of that, but then you go looking for more, or that same thing somewhere else.
“Perfect example, you wanted the limelight. You have Killz (Ikechukwu)…(taking) you everywhere like on a on a mantlepiece, carrying her everywhere like, ‘you must build this profile, you must give this girl name…then you free that and then you went to go f*ck with Terry. What the f*ck does he have?”
The Imo State-born rapper didn’t quit without throwing a few more shades at Terry, as he remarked, “Did he (Terry) drop an album yet? Cos when I came back to Nigeria, that ni**a was up and coming. He’s still up and coming, right?”
The once-in-love Ikechwuku proposed to Sarah at Regent Square in London on Saturday, October 22, 2011 which coincidentally was Sarah’s birthday.
A year later, the couple called off their engagement over rumoured allegations of infidelity on the part of both lovers.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
- 13 tragic deaths caused after taking a selfie (With Photos)
- 6 demonic things girls wear in Nigeria… All in the name of fashion (With Photos)
- Things ladies think about while preparing to sleep with a guy for the first time
- 40 fun questions to ask your partner while chatting
- The 10 most expensive cultures to marry from in Nigeria – See which is number 1! (With Pictures)
- 9 countries you can travel to and get rich in no time – You don’t need to travel to USA before you make it
- 6 lowkey celebrity love-relationships in Nigerian music industry you never knew about