Music company, Spotify offers Obama job as he prepares to leave White House
Spotify offers Obama job: President Barack Obama leaves the White House this month. It appears that the music streaming service Spotify has offered United States President Barack Obama a new job once he finally leaves office. Daniel Ek who is the Spotify CEO tweeted the job listing for a “President of Playlists” specifically catered to Obama’s skills and accomplishments, as his eight-year tenure nears its end.
- LADIES: 13 things you should do to keep your man – EVERY MAN loves #11
- 15 signs the two of you are simply meant to be together..
- Prediction and analysis of the future of MMM – This is what will happen this month
- 10 Nigerian tourist centers that are better than going to Dubai – You never knew about these places (+Pics)
In his tweet, Ek said: “Hey [Obama], I heard you were interested in a role at Spotify. Have you seen this one?”
The playlist maker position called for a minimum of eight years experience “running a highly-regarded nation” as well as a familiarity with the Spotify platform including programming playlists at a “federal level.”
The job listing also stated: “Anything from an eclectic summer playlist, to a celebratory, ‘I just found my birth certificate’ playlist.”
All the requirements were tailored to Obama.who was of course the desired candidate. One requirement was that he would also“be nothing short of one of the greatest speakers of all time” and have a good rapport with high profile artists.
The job offer also said: “Ever had Kendrick Lamar play at your birthday bash? We’d love to hear about it!”
One of the highest requirements mentioned in the listing is that the person has to be a recipient of a Nobel Peace Prize, which Obama won in 2009.
According to the job offer, if accepted for the position Obama would be required to identify, substantiate and analyze new playlists as well as “provide world-class leadership” to playlist editors and other Spotify supporting stats.
Meanwhile, America’s President-elect Donald Trump has appointed his son-in-law Jared Kushne as a senior adviser and drawn the anger of Democrats who have condemned the move.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
- 13 tragic deaths caused after taking a selfie (With Photos)
- 6 demonic things girls wear in Nigeria… All in the name of fashion (With Photos)
- Things ladies think about while preparing to sleep with a guy for the first time
- 40 fun questions to ask your partner while chatting
- The 10 most expensive cultures to marry from in Nigeria – See which is number 1! (With Pictures)
- 9 countries you can travel to and get rich in no time – You don’t need to travel to USA before you make it
- 6 lowkey celebrity love-relationships in Nigerian music industry you never knew about