LADIES: If you do these 9 things, No man can ever play you!
No man can ever play you – EVER. The only way to find love is to date with an open heart. But I know what you’ve been through. You’re tired of investing time and energy in the wrong men, only to end up frustrated, hurt, and empty-handed again and again. You’ve worked hard to finally find peace and a sense of happiness in your life. And there’s no way you’re going to let someone come into your life and mess it all up.
- LADIES: 13 things you should do to keep your man – EVERY MAN loves #11
- 15 signs the two of you are simply meant to be together..
- Prediction and analysis of the future of MMM – This is what will happen this month
- 10 Nigerian tourist centers that are better than going to Dubai – You never knew about these places (+Pics)
And yet … you don’t want to give up on LOVE. You want to meet the RIGHT man — someone who makes you feel challenged, inspired and adored. But you’re scared.
After everything you’ve been through, you’re not sure how to date without getting played or wasting valuable time.
How do you put yourself “out there” and open up to love, but also protect your heart and the peace you’ve worked so hard to cultivate in your life?
The answer? Openness coupled with boundaries. Yes, it’s possible!
Here are 9 things you can do to make sure it’s safe to open your heart when you’re dating:
1. Avoid guys with obviously low self-esteem
If he doesn’t love and value himself, he probably can’t love and value you in a healthy way.
Find someone with high self-esteem. This is so important.
Navigate using <-> arrows below