Pilots and flight attendants: Flight crew members have taken to Instagram to give their followers a look at their lifestyle away from the cabin. From being paid to travel various countries, to stopping over at dream destinations and visiting tourist sites. In one Instagram post, Georgia Nielsen who works for Emirates Airline can be seen sipping from a coconut on a beach in Brazil, in another, she’s on a beach in Cape Town, South Africa and then in front of the bridge in San Francisco.
- LADIES: 13 things you should do to keep your man – EVERY MAN loves #11
- 15 signs the two of you are simply meant to be together..
- Prediction and analysis of the future of MMM – This is what will happen this month
- 10 Nigerian tourist centers that are better than going to Dubai – You never knew about these places (+Pics)
Male flight attendant, Daniel Smith, who works with Monarch air posts photos that make you want to leave your job and apply to be a flight attendant. In one he’s seen dressed in his uniform with a cabin crew member which he captioned “I need Vitamin SEA.”
Another crew member who is flaunting the good life is Hudson Sa. Hudson, a Brazil based pilot, might focus his entire attention on landing the plane safely while he’s at work, but once he’s off work he doesn’t fail to have fun and take photos of his travel across the globe.
Hudson, who looks really attractive in his uniform and out of it, shares these lovely photos on Instagram and they have gotten him a huge number of followers.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
- 13 tragic deaths caused after taking a selfie (With Photos)
- 6 demonic things girls wear in Nigeria… All in the name of fashion (With Photos)
- Things ladies think about while preparing to sleep with a guy for the first time
- 40 fun questions to ask your partner while chatting
- The 10 most expensive cultures to marry from in Nigeria – See which is number 1! (With Pictures)
- 9 countries you can travel to and get rich in no time – You don’t need to travel to USA before you make it
- 6 lowkey celebrity love-relationships in Nigerian music industry you never knew about