Americans chant #FourMoreYears as Obama delivers farewell speech
Last night, President Barack Obama said goodbye to the American nation in a farewell speech delivered in Chicago. During his farewell address, he declared that he hadn’t abandoned his vision of progressive change. But in a concession that, for now, his brand of progressive politics stalled Washington, he admitted “for every two steps forward, it often feels we take one step back.”
- LADIES: 13 things you should do to keep your man – EVERY MAN loves #11
- 15 signs the two of you are simply meant to be together..
- Prediction and analysis of the future of MMM – This is what will happen this month
- 10 Nigerian tourist centers that are better than going to Dubai – You never knew about these places (+Pics)
During the speech, chants of “Four More Years’ filled the air and Twitter immediately went on fire….
See more tweets below…
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
- 13 tragic deaths caused after taking a selfie (With Photos)
- 6 demonic things girls wear in Nigeria… All in the name of fashion (With Photos)
- Things ladies think about while preparing to sleep with a guy for the first time
- 40 fun questions to ask your partner while chatting
- The 10 most expensive cultures to marry from in Nigeria – See which is number 1! (With Pictures)
- 9 countries you can travel to and get rich in no time – You don’t need to travel to USA before you make it
- 6 lowkey celebrity love-relationships in Nigerian music industry you never knew about