8 things you need to know the new ‘Buhari’ mobile app
‘Buhari’ mobile app – The federal government will be launching an information dissemination application soon. This app will bridge the information gap between the government and the people. It help Nigerians know what the government is doing real time.
- 15 Nollywood stars you still may not know have died – This list will leave you in a big shock! (+Photos)
- 31 wildest and exciting sex positions you probably never tried and need to (18+ With Pics)
- Forbes releases top 10 richest African musicians – Number 2 will shock you! (+Pics)
- 8 Nollywood actresses who married “Tear Rubber” husbands (With Pictures)
This was disclosed by the minister of information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, in Abuja on Thursday, December 8, at a meeting with Resident Information Officers (RIOs) in the ministry.
Mohammed said workshops would be organized by the government, starting with 25 to 30 key ministries and agencies before others are brought in.
Though some are calling it the Buhari mobile app, report has it that it would be called the Federal Government Information App (FGIAPP).
Here are things you need to know about the app.
1. This new app will be launched on December 15 in Abuja.
2. This unique app will put an end to the misrepresentation and dissemination of falsehood on activities the Buhari-led government.
3. It will help Nigerians monitor the activities of the present government led by President Muhammadu Buhari.
4. With this app, you can get to know what is happening in Nigeria from anywhere in the world.