Mary J Blige reveals reason behind her bitter divorce and this will leave you in tears!
Mary J Blige reveals reason behind her bitter divorce – R&B singer Mary J. Blige has finally opened up about her bitter and emotional divorce from husband of 12 years, Kendu Isaacs during a Wednesday appearance on Good Morning America. The breaking point was when I kept asking over and over and over again for respect and to be respected. And it just seemed like I was beating a dead horse,” Blige told Roberts. “It seemed like I was talking to a wall.
“I just wasn’t getting it back so if I can’t get respect in the relationship, then I have to move on and save myself. That was the point where I was like, ‘I’m done. I just can’t do it anymore.'”
Isaacs is reportedly requesting about $130,000 per month from Blige in spousal support. Blige told Roberts that it’s important for any woman going through a divorce to keep control of their finances.
You have to handle your business. You have to take responsibility and stay on top of it because things like this will happen if you don’t. You need people that will help you, but they can’t do everything for you. You have to be in the mix of it”
Blige said being on tour has been cathartic for her. “It’s been so healthy for me because this is where I bring all my pain,” she said. “I bring it to the stage … and my fans are there. They come to the show with all of their issues or trials and tribulations and this is where we’re healing.
“I have to stay strong and I have to be the strength for myself,” Blige said. “I had to save myself and I am saving myself now”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY.
- Meet the rich kids in Africa; From Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya – that luxury lifestyle! (With Pictures)
- Tips to having a flat stomach in a week
- LADIES: 10 things men are dying to hear you say when making love – Blow his mind with your words!
- 4 Hot Nollywood actresses who went nak*d for the camera (With Pictures)
- LADIES: If you want to know the guy you’re dating is a husband material, ask him these 4 questions!
- Top 10 best polytechnics in Nigeria – See which is number 1! (+Photos)
- 10 Extreme things that only happen in the porn industry (With Pictures)
- All you really need to you know about Postinor 2 – This is what they won’t tell you
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Top 5 richest Nigerian musicians in 2016 – the money in their bank accounts will shock you!