Davido: I and Wizkid are the best, but sometimes it feels like I’m.. (Must Read)
Davido – Davido spoke extensively in his feature with American culture magazine The Fader. The 23 year old popstar spoke about his rivalry with Wizkid. Davido said “Me and Wizkid, we’re the best,”. “If one telecoms comes to me, the other one will go meet him. If Coke comes to me, Pepsi goes to him. Whether or not it’s true, they make it feel like it can only be one of us. I think there’s enough for all of us to eat, but then sometimes it can feel like only one person will win.”
It was also revealed in the interview that Wizkid called Davido up for a collaboration recently but it didn’t go through. Davido however remains positive about the chance of a collaboration with Wizkid, he said “We’re gonna give them What a Time to Be Alive (Drake & Future mixtape)—African version.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- The most reliable ways to know if she is a slut – Make sure you see this!
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Shocking revelations about late Muna Obiekwe by his grandmother [Must Read]
- 12 Popular Yoruba actors you didn’t know are Non-Yoruba – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 10 dumb mistakes that can get her pregnant.. [Read]
- 7 Nigerian celebrities and the breathtaking houses they live in (With Pictures)
- Meet the richest students in UNILAG
- 7 Sensitive places to touch your woman
- How to stop thinking about someone you still like [Read]
- 25 signs your boyfriend really loves you even if he doesn’t say it out loud!